So I ask you:
- Did you experience Harvey, Irma, Jose, Maria or any other of the big weather events of 2017 or 2018?
- Did you slog through more snow last winter than you’ve ever seen before?
- Did you lose a house or a family heirloom to fire fueled by record-setting temperatures?
- Can you imagine what the world will be like 50 years from now?
If you experienced these or any other of the myriad results of human-caused climate change, or if you are concerned and know something about the subject, we’d like to include your fiction, creative nonfiction, poetry, cross-genre, comics, photography or art in our upcoming anthology. Deadline is 7/1/2018. Word limit is 2,000.
Here is information that may be important to you:
- Copyright: We ask only for rights to format and publish in the anthology. All other copyrights are yours.
- Reprints: If applicable copyrights allow, we will reprint. Let us know where your work was published originally.
- Simultaneous submissions: Let us know if somebody else beats us to the punch.
- Edits: Your work will be edited for correct spelling, punctuation and grammar. No substantive edits will be made without your approval.
- Formats: Print, e-Book and Kindle Unlimited
- Charges, fees, etc.: None for submitting, none for any editing, none for publishing, none.
- Pay: Gosh! We wish we could offer hundreds of dollars. Unfortunately, we aren’t being paid, either. We can offer you a free Kindle book–which you won’t even need if you have Kindle Unlimited. Perhaps if we sell a whole lot of books, we will be able to afford to share some of the proceeds. As the chief editor of this book, I can state that this is my hope. But it may be more important to be included in a work that not only has literary merit but also just might do some good in the world.
To submit photography or other art to us, please email it to email@example.com. To submit fiction, creative nonfiction or poetry–any creative writing–please complete the form below.